A Photo Everyday for a Year!

This is my 365 Project!
We shall call it "Bree! 365". I will be taking a photo a day for the next year!! I am going to start doing "Theme Week" and "Theme Month" and choose different themes from time to time! So it should be a lot of fun! I'll try and upload everyday, but it might be every few days.
Thanks for checking it out!
Bree

Tuesday, July 6, 2010





Okay, so this new job I have totally takes waay too much time...it's so hard to get all my pics edited and uploaded, especially since I don't actually have the internet at home. So, I am almost a month behind, and I've taken lots of pics during that time! But, since there's so many, I am not going to put dates on them, I am just going to upload em all and then once I get the internet at home, I shall start keeping up with it a lot more. So, here's a select few that are edited so far!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com