A Photo Everyday for a Year!

This is my 365 Project!
We shall call it "Bree! 365". I will be taking a photo a day for the next year!! I am going to start doing "Theme Week" and "Theme Month" and choose different themes from time to time! So it should be a lot of fun! I'll try and upload everyday, but it might be every few days.
Thanks for checking it out!
Bree

Saturday, May 15, 2010

54 -- May 13, 2010


Pauline and I went and saw The Veer Union at Totah Theater awhile back. It was the second time we had seen them in concert, the first time was in Albuquerque opening for Framing Hanley. They were so awesome, when we heard they were coming to Farmington, we just had to make it down there to watch em! We got their autographs and here's the poster!! Totally awesome.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com