A Photo Everyday for a Year!

This is my 365 Project!
We shall call it "Bree! 365". I will be taking a photo a day for the next year!! I am going to start doing "Theme Week" and "Theme Month" and choose different themes from time to time! So it should be a lot of fun! I'll try and upload everyday, but it might be every few days.
Thanks for checking it out!
Bree

Friday, May 21, 2010

56 -- May 15, 2010


This is like my favorite picture of my little brother and mom EVER. They just look so loving!! Although he was actually being bratty and totally over loading my mom with his overbearing hugs and almost knocking her over. But at least they look like things are all good :)


It's almost shocking how big he has gotten. Taller than me for sure, and taller than mom, he is prob going to be tall like Will is. And prob just as annoying :) Jk, Will, I love you!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com