A Photo Everyday for a Year!

This is my 365 Project!
We shall call it "Bree! 365". I will be taking a photo a day for the next year!! I am going to start doing "Theme Week" and "Theme Month" and choose different themes from time to time! So it should be a lot of fun! I'll try and upload everyday, but it might be every few days.
Thanks for checking it out!
Bree

Sunday, June 13, 2010

73 -- June 7, 2010


Nick keeps grabbing these dirty little things and brushing them off, and eating them. And I'm sorry, but as you all know, I am not much on veggies, but these things? No way. And covered in dirt? Definitely no. I keep calling them turnips, because that's much funner to say than radish. But anways, since Nick couldn't control himself around these things, I thought it only right to take a pic!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com