A Photo Everyday for a Year!

This is my 365 Project!
We shall call it "Bree! 365". I will be taking a photo a day for the next year!! I am going to start doing "Theme Week" and "Theme Month" and choose different themes from time to time! So it should be a lot of fun! I'll try and upload everyday, but it might be every few days.
Thanks for checking it out!
Bree

Sunday, June 13, 2010

77 -- June 12, 2010

I had to take 2 today...

First one, I took it of the "Dinosaur Tree", right off the highway from Farmington to Bloomfield. My co-worker, Jonas, has never heard of the Dino Tree!! I almost couldn't believe it!! So, I told him I would take a picture of it for him and I kept my word! Here he is in all his glory!


We went to a craft fair, my mom and I, and we both fought over who would get this ring... turns out I am greedy and wanted it all to myself. So, nevertheless, sorry mom, but here is a pic of my new ring!! :)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com