A Photo Everyday for a Year!

This is my 365 Project!
We shall call it "Bree! 365". I will be taking a photo a day for the next year!! I am going to start doing "Theme Week" and "Theme Month" and choose different themes from time to time! So it should be a lot of fun! I'll try and upload everyday, but it might be every few days.
Thanks for checking it out!
Bree

Friday, March 12, 2010

1 -- March 11, 2010




My first day of blogging for the next year!! This one was inspired by the fact that my little brothers are OBSESSED with texting. It's hard to believe they have cell phones, really, because I didn't get a cell phone till I was about 21 or 22. I hung out with my bros most of the day, and they had their phones in front of their faces most of the time. So I thought that this picture would be perfect to portray that!! Also, I thought about photoshopping out all of this ruggedness on his hands...but I thought that kinda makes the picture! To show he's just a rough and tough 13 year old!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com