A Photo Everyday for a Year!

This is my 365 Project!
We shall call it "Bree! 365". I will be taking a photo a day for the next year!! I am going to start doing "Theme Week" and "Theme Month" and choose different themes from time to time! So it should be a lot of fun! I'll try and upload everyday, but it might be every few days.
Thanks for checking it out!
Bree

Saturday, March 20, 2010

9 -- March 19, 2010


So, since I have 2 dogs, house sitting at a house full of cats is quite a change for me!!  But these 2 are such cuddlers I just can't help but have that "I need a cat" feeling!!  UNTIL -- it's night time and they run amuck all over the house!! And Little Dippy breaks into my "bedroom" because all you have to do is push on the door to open it.  Can I have a little peace and quiet here guys?! (That's Rudy on top, Precious on bottom... not pictured is Little Dippy and Izzit... but I am sure by the time this blog is done, I will have pics of all them!) 

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com