A Photo Everyday for a Year!

This is my 365 Project!
We shall call it "Bree! 365". I will be taking a photo a day for the next year!! I am going to start doing "Theme Week" and "Theme Month" and choose different themes from time to time! So it should be a lot of fun! I'll try and upload everyday, but it might be every few days.
Thanks for checking it out!
Bree

Saturday, March 13, 2010

2 -- March 12, 2010

I was staying the night at my mom's house last night, because we had to wake up super early to go help out at the Red Cross an hour away in Colorado. Well, technically it's the house behind my mom's house, where my grandma used to live. Well, on the dresser of the room I was staying in, I saw this little guy. My little brother, Brian, who is now 13, used to carry this little guy around with him EVERYWHERE he went. Just clutched in his little fist. I can't remember quite what age, but I would say prob about 2 or 3. They went absolutely everywhere together. And looking at it now just makes me smile because you can see how much he was loved, with all his paint worn off from Brian's tiny little hands clutching him all the time.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com