A Photo Everyday for a Year!

This is my 365 Project!
We shall call it "Bree! 365". I will be taking a photo a day for the next year!! I am going to start doing "Theme Week" and "Theme Month" and choose different themes from time to time! So it should be a lot of fun! I'll try and upload everyday, but it might be every few days.
Thanks for checking it out!
Bree

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dramatic Black & White -- iheartfaces contest!

I was lucky enough to be asked by one of my best friends, Michelle, (who is an amazing belly dancer!) to come and take some pictures of her group of Belly Dancers, who we rehearsing for a big show the next day. Now, I was having some issues with my flash, and lighting was giving me troubles as well, so I was nervous that none of the pictures would have come out the way I wanted... But as soon as I got home and uploaded them I realized the lighting was PERFECT for the mood I wanted and was almost glad the flash decided to be stubborn that day.

This picture stood out the most to me, and seems like everyone else that saw the pics, also took notice of this particular one, as well. And for good reason! She's unique, beautiful and talented, and I think this picture captures her perfectly. Make sure to click on it to get the bigger version!

I am entering this picture in a contest for iheartfaces.blogspot.com
View my full photography blog at http://punkybreester.shutterfly.com/ & my 365 Project at http://bree365.blogspot.com



5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is seriously an awesome picture. I just love it Bree! Fantastic!

Melissa said...

Great capture!

Maggie said...

Love it!!

Alison said...

Stunning shot! What an incredible capture!

Sprittibee said...

Great shot - very DRAMATIC!;)

 
template by suckmylolly.com