A Photo Everyday for a Year!

This is my 365 Project!
We shall call it "Bree! 365". I will be taking a photo a day for the next year!! I am going to start doing "Theme Week" and "Theme Month" and choose different themes from time to time! So it should be a lot of fun! I'll try and upload everyday, but it might be every few days.
Thanks for checking it out!
Bree

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

6 -- March 16, 2010


While I was wondering around my parents house and yard today looking for inspiration for my picture for today, I wasn't really coming up with much. My little brother, Alex, was wandering around with me and said, "That light looks cool!" So, I decided to take a few shots of it and after I am uploaded em once I got home I ended up really liking how it came out! So I did a little post processing and came up with, I think, I pretty neat shot of a plain old motion light :D

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com