A Photo Everyday for a Year!

This is my 365 Project!
We shall call it "Bree! 365". I will be taking a photo a day for the next year!! I am going to start doing "Theme Week" and "Theme Month" and choose different themes from time to time! So it should be a lot of fun! I'll try and upload everyday, but it might be every few days.
Thanks for checking it out!
Bree

Saturday, April 3, 2010

22 -- April 2, 2010


There was like actually 200 (give or take a few!) pictures that I took on this day! But gosh, I almost couldn't decide which one I would use for my ONE picture of the day! It almost isn't fair I have to choose only one! But I got some feedback, and ended up choosing this one (and the others just might make an appearance elsewhere on my main blog!)

This is of a beyootiful girl that my boss, Amy, and I took pictures of for her Quinceanera. She looked gorgeous and the house we took them in was amazing!! Thinking about moving in there! haha

1 comments:

Dramatic Imaging said...

Bree you are so awesome! I love this. You are so inspiring! Keep it up every day!

 
template by suckmylolly.com