A Photo Everyday for a Year!

This is my 365 Project!
We shall call it "Bree! 365". I will be taking a photo a day for the next year!! I am going to start doing "Theme Week" and "Theme Month" and choose different themes from time to time! So it should be a lot of fun! I'll try and upload everyday, but it might be every few days.
Thanks for checking it out!
Bree

Sunday, April 11, 2010

28 -- April 10, 2010


This is Tawny (forgive me if I am spelling it wrong!) She was such a trooper!! We were taking her senior pictures, and I had the bright idea we should do some pictures with the horses in the background. Key word: background. But, the horses had different ideas. They were too friendly, I guess, because they came right up to us!! Usually they kind of keep their distance! And even though we were a little bit scared, she held it together well!!
There are tons of cute shots with her and the horses, and some, just like we had planned, in the background. But I chose this one for my picture of the day because it's not a typical senior picture!! So, I thought it would fit well on this blog. :D

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com