A Photo Everyday for a Year!

This is my 365 Project!
We shall call it "Bree! 365". I will be taking a photo a day for the next year!! I am going to start doing "Theme Week" and "Theme Month" and choose different themes from time to time! So it should be a lot of fun! I'll try and upload everyday, but it might be every few days.
Thanks for checking it out!
Bree

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

35 -- April 21, 2010



My good friend, Michelle, is a belly dancer. Not just any belly dancer, but a pretty amazing one. She has a group of girls this semester that are just so talented, (and not to mention beyootiful!) that it blows my mind!! Their dance was so hypnotizing and awe inspiring!! I got the chance to take several shots of them at their rehearsal, and these were 2 of my fave shots!

The first picture is one of the girls in this group of beyootiful belly dancers! She had her makeup done so amazingly that I just had to capture it. And just the way she carries herself definitely shows through this picture. So mysterious!

The next picture is the whole group of girls, and they were shaking their hips!! Poor things I made em hold that pose for so long they prob felt like their hips were going to fall off!! But I just wanted to capture the motion of their coin belts!! I can't believe they can even move like that!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com