A Photo Everyday for a Year!

This is my 365 Project!
We shall call it "Bree! 365". I will be taking a photo a day for the next year!! I am going to start doing "Theme Week" and "Theme Month" and choose different themes from time to time! So it should be a lot of fun! I'll try and upload everyday, but it might be every few days.
Thanks for checking it out!
Bree

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

33 -- April 19, 2010

I don't know what I would do without either of these two. The absolute loves of my life! (Cena, too, of course!!).


And they love each other soo much, too. Sometimes, they act like each other, and most of all...they look like each other. Classic case of owner and dog looking like one another. Sometimes they'll be sitting next to each other and look at me the exact same way from across the room... it's almost uncanny how much they are alike!

While Nick was outside playing basketball I decided to see is Jazz wanted to play along because she always thinks it looks like so much fun! But, sadly, the ball was too big for her and she didn't quite know how to play with it. So instead, they just loved on each other as usual!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com