A Photo Everyday for a Year!

This is my 365 Project!
We shall call it "Bree! 365". I will be taking a photo a day for the next year!! I am going to start doing "Theme Week" and "Theme Month" and choose different themes from time to time! So it should be a lot of fun! I'll try and upload everyday, but it might be every few days.
Thanks for checking it out!
Bree

Friday, April 9, 2010

26 -- April 7, 2010


Ok, so anyone who knows me, knows that if something is "cake batter", "cupcake", or "brownie batter" flavored...I will almost definitely be obsessed with it. So, awhile back when I found Cupcake Pebbles, you best believe that I bought it!! They are really delish, but then I thought, hey let's make it even fattier and more delish by making them into rice crispy treats! And let me tell you, they are fantastic!


Oh, and they are super easy to make! Get a bag of those big marshmallows, a box of those Cupcake Pebbles, and a 1/4 cup of butter. Melt the butter in the microwave in a big bowl till it's melted, then put the whole bag of mallows in it (give or take a few, since I ate 2 and my dog ate one that fell on the floor lol) and mix it all together till the mallows are coated. Microwave it for 45 seconds, then stir it up as good as you can. Then microwave it for another minute or so till it's all melted and then stir it up really good. Mix in the whole box of cereal, then press it into a greased 13x9 cookie sheet! Let it cool, then devour it in seconds like Nick and I did! :D

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com