A Photo Everyday for a Year!

This is my 365 Project!
We shall call it "Bree! 365". I will be taking a photo a day for the next year!! I am going to start doing "Theme Week" and "Theme Month" and choose different themes from time to time! So it should be a lot of fun! I'll try and upload everyday, but it might be every few days.
Thanks for checking it out!
Bree

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

25 -- April 6, 2010


So this is where the magic happens...

This is my my little shabby chic computer desk, fully equipped with my beyootiful Mac, my phone, Twilight saga, dry erase calendar, and so much more on it! I pretty much live at this desk most of the time, being a photographer and do a lot of editing at this computer, and of course, anyone that knows me, knows that little pink phone is my best friend! Now, substitute that Gatorade with a Dr. Pepper, and I would never want to leave that desk!

I know the color on this pic isn't the greatest, but I have lime green sheer curtains and it's kinda dark outside so it casts a weird color and stuff sometimes!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com