A Photo Everyday for a Year!

This is my 365 Project!
We shall call it "Bree! 365". I will be taking a photo a day for the next year!! I am going to start doing "Theme Week" and "Theme Month" and choose different themes from time to time! So it should be a lot of fun! I'll try and upload everyday, but it might be every few days.
Thanks for checking it out!
Bree

Friday, April 9, 2010

28 -- April 9, 2010




I am so proud of Nick, because, while I am quite the homebody, he is always out and about, wondering around outside, doing yard work or just messing around with friends or his family. Well, he spotted a really pretty sunset the other day and told me to come outside to shoot it, and then this morning, he saw that our apple tree is blossoming with these beyootiful white blossoms, and told me I should come outside and shoot it before they are gone. I think my eye for pretty pictures is rubbing off on him!! So, I slapped on my 85mm lens, and it was perfect for shooting up high in this tree right outside our back door. I tried to sneak around it to capture a sparrow that was in it, but as soon as I put the camera up to my face, he flew away. Of course.


But I don't think I can decide on just one pic, so I think today shall have 2 pretty pictures of the apple blossoms! If Michelle (http://michelles365project.blogspot.com/) can do it, so can I!! haha

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com