A Photo Everyday for a Year!

This is my 365 Project!
We shall call it "Bree! 365". I will be taking a photo a day for the next year!! I am going to start doing "Theme Week" and "Theme Month" and choose different themes from time to time! So it should be a lot of fun! I'll try and upload everyday, but it might be every few days.
Thanks for checking it out!
Bree

Sunday, April 18, 2010

32 -- April 18, 2010


Everyone's favorite flower bush in my yard...my Bleeding Heart plant. Every year that I've had that plant, I've taken pictures of it. It blooms like crazy during the spring, then stays green and pretty during summer but doesn't really bloom anymore. So, it's going to be beyootiful for the next couple of weeks!! I almost didn't want to take a picture of it for my 365 blog, because I wasn't sure if I could make it any different from the other pics I have taken every year before.
But, this year, we have our dear pink flamingo! It was one of the props at our wedding, and now resides in our garden! So, how great of a backdrop did that flamingo make for the billion of blooms on it?!!? So excited I got this shot, even though I got pretty muddy kneeling down to get this angle.

I will probably take more pictures of it over the next few weeks as it actually starts blooming bigger... And prob lots more of all our flowers in our yard, as well. There are too many interesting ones to not!! Black calla lillies, huge bright orange tiger lillies, and so many more cool things! Can't wait for em all to bloom already!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com