A Photo Everyday for a Year!

This is my 365 Project!
We shall call it "Bree! 365". I will be taking a photo a day for the next year!! I am going to start doing "Theme Week" and "Theme Month" and choose different themes from time to time! So it should be a lot of fun! I'll try and upload everyday, but it might be every few days.
Thanks for checking it out!
Bree

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

37 -- April 23, 2010


Now, for the second time in my daily blog, here's the beyootiful Miss Tawnie!! This girl is just so pretty and fun, how could I not feature her again? She is a girly girl with a tough side! She likes to go 4 wheeling and has this huge truck!! She wanted to pose with her truck, and had the cute idea to wear something really girly so it would show both her sides. I think it was a great choice because this picture came out awesome!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com